Monday 10 January 2011

I AM BACK AND OH YEAH HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ermmmmm hello guys, : (

Its so funny how personal a blog really is. I have to ashamedly admit that I have been AWOL for the last few weeks. But the thing that I find so interesting is the guilt I feel, not that dissimilar to the way you feel when you realise you haven't called or visited a dear friend for a while, that you have somehow forgotten about them in the chaos that is life.

Its a feeling also of failure that somehow you are not keeping to your promising of documenting a journey...and now there will always be a missing piece of the story.

So although I do not believe in New Year resolutions as I feel that you should be constantly evolving and changing and not waiting for one day in the year to pile all the pressures of perfection onto yourself I will still make a promise and a resolution to you. I promise you dear readers that I will not abandon you for so long again this year.
I promise that this year I will take you on a journey through my lens, to show you what I see and experience and you will not be left out of any of it. And to be truthful I have a feeling this will be an interesting year, full of ups and downs like any other year. But with some of the projects and ideas that are being put on the table regardless of how things turn out one thing I guarantee is it will be interesting and exciting one.

So thank you for being patient with me and I look forward to experiencing 2010 together x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback