Tuesday 1 March 2011

emmmmmm sorry

Wow dear readers has it been that long. My sincerest apologies but it really has been one of those months...between the worse flu ever and moving house I have been otherwise caught up. But to be honest I missed you guys and my blog and feel so guilty for abandoning you.
I'll keep it light today, so I will be uploading some fun portraits that I have recently edited of some of my friends...nothing serious just the people that I love doing what they love xx
So please enjoy a snap shot of me having fun with my camera and we will Inshallah (God willing) chat again real soon xx
JODY X NEED I SAY MORE

DJ SNUFF

SAIRA OF SAI PHOTOGRAPHY

LIL BASHY

ARTIST AND MC KAP

SOUSS MC AND BLACK SNOW

THE MASKED AVENGER LOL

CRAZY HAZE

CRAZY HAZE

TATIANNA

TATIANNA AND TAKWA X

SHAZ

SHAZ

ALTTAF

GEEK CHIC NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback