Thursday 17 November 2011

NEW LEAFLET

Hi Guys,

One of the most important things about starting your business is good marketing, how can anyone use your business if they do not know you even provide the service in the first place.

One of the ways to market yourself amongst many others is leaflets. These are excellent tools to use while networking at events or leaving at relevant organisations and establishments.

It is important that your leaflet reflects your business, and always keep it simple and to the point.

I just had my new leaflet designed by www.supabadpr.com

Have a look and see what you think. And as you can guess I will be spending the next few weeks pounding the pavements getting these leaflets out. I am sure without a doubt that this extensive marketing will open up my business to new clients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback