Tuesday 10 January 2012

BEARD IS BEAUTIFUL

Recently whilst out with some friends I noticed a leaflet on a community board. It contained a picture of a bearded man and the website "Beard is beautiful". It stuck in my head as I thought it ran parallel to my Hijab project which made me so curious. Also something about the style of photography looked familiar but I couldn't quiet place it.


So earlier when I decided to google the site and have a look I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a project by Ayman from Tawheed is unity.It's crazy how small this world is as Ayman had recently interviewed me for his website (please refer to previous post).


So I thought why not share this site with you. If we sisters can have the Hijab project then the brothers can have their beard project.


Don't know why but this post has me smiling. Maybe I'm smiling at how similar Muslim photographers think, or maybe its just coincidence....what ever it is it really is a beautiful thing.


Hope you enjoy the website as much as I did xxx http://www.beardisbeautiful.com/

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the beard is beautiful MashAllah nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback