Thursday 30 May 2013

Response to positive comments

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It is such a lovely feeling to get such positive feedback from your readers. In regards to running a blog like this, it doesn't take much IT knowledge as the template are already there for you to choose from and you just add your posts. 

My problem is that I keep promising to update and I never do, I guess life just gets in the way, especially when you have just moved into a new country. My advice, don't try to imitate anyone else just be yourself and write about whatever interests you and what gives you enjoyment. You will always encounter people that are interested in what you have to say. So just be yourself and enjoy the feeling of expressing yourself

Love Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback