Friday 3 December 2010

GRAFFITi

Graffiti is something I have always loved, maybe it's the rebel in me, but something about graffiti always makes me smile if it's done well. It's that up you to the system, art of the disenfranchised youth.
But the thing I love about graffiti is the way it crosses boundaries, cultures and countries. Step into any country in this world and you will find some graff artist has left his mark. It's universal and needs no language to understand.
Below is a selection of some of the art I have found in London, New york, Spain and France.










Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. if used in the right way, it can be powerful and beautiful....well captured shots! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy , this is Halima . I love your blog .. The photos are amazing .
    I have this photo on your business card =D " Free Palestine " .. <- I hope that the Palestine will be free.. I hope so !
    Keep up the good work Anika. =D Nice to met you (:

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback