Saturday 4 December 2010

MY WEBSITE

Evening everyone,

Going to keep it short and sweet tonight, as I am so tired and have decided it is an evening of Takeaway and crappy TV for me. Not the most exciting of Saturday nights but it's cold outside and I feel brain dead.
The last few days have been pretty busy for me....wanted to go through all my photos and make sure everything was saved and filed correctly. Probably the most boring part of being a photographer...but a necessary evil none the less.
once this mundane task was completed I started the next item on my tick list...updating my website. It's meant still being awake at 4am and a total sacrifice of my time and energy but it was worth it and it's finally done. here check for yourself and see what you think eh?

http://www.duniyaphotos.com/

so I will leave you guys browsing my new little creation whilst I hunt down those take away menus...and who said it wasn't exciting being a photographer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback