Wednesday 14 December 2011

Getting in the swing of things

The last few days have been fantastic. Work on my hijab project has began. The first candidates Images have been edited and I am just waiting on her accompany answers to my questions.
I have organised 2 further shoots for this week. I will not spoil it for you by giving too much away but lets just say I am very excited to get the opportunity to take these images.
I am also in the process of setting up some more shoots for over the Christmas period. It finally feels like something which was just a dream for me a few months ago is slowly taking shape.
I have to admit as a photographer some jobs you do for the money and some for the passion and this clearly falls into the category of passion for me. It's what reminds me why I love photography and the power that it holds.

Well guys all I can say watch this space and I really hope that you are as inspired as me by these amazing women. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback