Monday 12 December 2011

HIJAB PROJECT

As many of you may know, I recently came up with an idea for a project on the Hijab. Unfortunately due to business and personal  commitments I had to put this on the back burner for a while. However I am happy to say things are moving forward with this project now.

I cannot describe to you beautiful people how excited I am...this concept has been my baby for a while now. The whole series will be featured on the blog and also Inshallah God willing will be exhibited and even published in the future.
Ok maybe I am getting a head of myself here but who ever said it was wrong to dream big...reach for the stars and if you fail at least you will hit the sky.

Photographs for the first instalments are complete and I am just waiting on the transcript from the young lady and it will be posted online.

I think you will find this series really interesting wether you are muslim or not. This will hopefully reflect the beauty and strength of my Hijab wearing sisters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback