Thursday 11 November 2010

Hey Evening everyone,

Well it's going to be a quick entry today as I am so tired and don't think I will be that entertaining.....but I felt that I needed to give you guys a little update on the project.

Where do I start it's been crazy, I have only just started to put the feelers out in regards to finding willing participants and also to gauge interest. So far it has been nothing but utter support and positivity. In fact the support and encouragement has been a little overwhelming and gives me the feeling that this project may turn out to be a little bigger then I first had anticipated. But that's fine as I love a challenge and the bigger the better.

But i do have to say that now i feel extremely responsible in making sure that this project achieves what we all want it to do and more.

More good news is now there is a team of Women behind the scenes involved in the project...I cant say too much about what else will be happening as its still early days but watch this space........

But in regards to me I'm off to do a little research and also some thinking.......this project may now alter some of my own personal plans and some major sacrifices are going to have to be made to make this project as successful as possible....this is my own personal challenge on how much i am willing to sacrifice  for the greater good.
So good night all while you sleep think of me tossing and turning thinking about life : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback