Wednesday 24 November 2010

OFF SEASON WEDDINGS

The wedding season is officially over and for most photographers like myself, I can not help but to feel a little sad as this season is what allows me to finance my projects and charity work. As well as that it's enjoyable to know that you have helped create memories that will last a lifetime.
However every good photographer knows that weddings still occur off season...and plenty of them too.

To celebrate the Off season I am offering reduced rates on snapping your big day.

All quotes are on a bespoke basis dependent on your needs and budgets...however a further 20% discount will be applied to all those booking between now and Feb 2011 for any wedding up until April 2011.


So for a friendly informative chat please feel free to contact me on 07949270943/ 07913619751 or alt email me on duniyaphotography@yahoo.co.uk
p.s in regards to segregated events, I have a strict policy that no men view the photos whilst in my care..they are also not uploaded to the net or shown in any future capacity to men

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback